Amazon introduced Black Friday Deals to the UK about four years ago, and as a nation, we’ve never looked back. Promotions have rocketed with more and more retailers getting involved.
So it’s definitely time to shop, but successful Black Friday shopping takes a bit of strategy.
- First things first, know your dates! Black Friday is the 28th of November (yes, it’s on pay day)
- Starting early – This year, because of massive competition, some retailers (amazon) will be starting early. If you’ve got favourite shop, be prepared to start your shopping early.
- Take advantage of it – Christmas is coming and you need gifts. Use Black Friday promotions to get them early and save £££.
- Don’t get sidetracked – This is serious business! Make your list in advance and stick to it as much as you can.
- Do so safely! With all the craziness and so much hype over deals. If you’re in-stores, be sure zipped up your bags and or purse (keep all your belongings secure). And or if you’re shopping on-line, make sure the site is secure (you should see a padlock symbol at the bottom of the page or top on Windows computers or laptops).
- Gift receipts – You may think you bought the perfect gifts for your friends and or families, get a gift receipt – just in case.
Black Friday is here.
Take advantage of these deals while they’re hot.