Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself. Coco Chanel
A great skincare regime is as important as investing in a good quality shoes.It is so important to me to help us all improve our skin health. I’ve listed a few tips that i myself have incorporated into my daily routine which has worked for me these past awfully misery months. Here are my top ten tips to getting a squeaky clean face. Check out my tips below, hopefully, this will help you meet your perfect skin goals this year too:
Top Ten Tips To Getting A Squeaky Clean Face
- Do take as much time to take off you makeup as you did to put in on
- Do use a makeup wipe to take off most of your makeup
- Don’t pull your false lashed off, gently apply benefit they’re real makeup remover or simple skin eye makeup remover to loosen the lash glue before removing the lash.
- Do use wash your face with face with a face wash (i’d recommend using Garnier Skin Active Clean+ Shine Control Face Wash)
- Do use a face brush with a moisturizing face wash to exfoliate the skin and help get rid of any makeup residue left on your face (I’d recommend using this Magnitone Pixie Lott Brush)
- Do wash face with lukewarm water to get rid of the soapy face.
- Do rinse your face with cold water now to help close up those pores now
- Do Moisture your face with your nighttime moisturizer (I’d recommend using Nude Progenius Omega Treatment Milk with the Nude Omega Treatment Rescue Oil)
- Do Make sure not to touch your face now because touching your face throughout the day will get those bad bacteria onto your face and this doesn’t help with face health now.
- Do make sure to drink lots of water because this will your overall body hydration.